We’re delighted to announce the recent renovation of Pacifica’s relaxation and meditation section. Some of the changes we’ve made to this section of the app:
Perhaps the most obvious change, we’ve shifted from a list to a more visually appealing format, with images that provide some information about the nature of the activity. We’ve also simplified the display of the meditation lengths and updated some meditation names.
Daily FREE Meditation
Each day, a different Premium meditation/relaxation activity will be featured and will be available for free.
These new activities will help you to build new coping skills and think differently.
- Building Positivity: Use mindfulness to identify wins, focus on the upside, and savor moments of joy.
- Getting Motivated: Use this meditation to build initiative and move towards your goals.
- Eating Mindfully: Be fully present while eating to savor the experience.
- Coping with Physical Pain: Use mindfulness to help you manage pain.
- Defusing Anger: Use mindfulness strategies to cope with frustration.
- Falling Asleep: Release your stress from the day while relaxing into sleep.
Updates to Existing Meditations
We’ve improved and updated our existing meditations, particularly those designed to help you coping with anxiety-provoking situations, like taking a flight or being in social groups. Be sure to give these a listen!
You can now set up daily reminder notifications for meditations, to help you build a mindfulness habit.
Do you have suggestions or requests for meditations you’d like to see in the future? Send us an email at email@example.com with your ideas!